The Colorado Department of Education (CDE) and Colorado Association for the Gifted and Talented (CAGT) is hosting a free webinar tomorrow (Tuesday, December 2nd) from 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. about how to set up a gifted education advisory board and best practices for running a parent advisory board from an experienced participant panel composed of GT Coordinators and Parent Advocates from Colorado.
- Linda Crain - Executive Director, Colorado Association for the Gifted and Talented (CAGT)
- Dr. Carol Swalley - GT Coordinator, Thompson School District
- Michelle Stout - Parent Liaison for Gifted and Talented Education, Thompson School District
- Jenn Barr - Advanced Academic Services Coordinator, Boulder Valley School District
- Heather Baskin - GT Coordinator, Mesa County Valley School District 51
This is a great opportunity to learn more about the role of parent advisory boards and the potential impact you can make on gifted education within your current school and Douglas County.
To automatically receive an email reminder to participate in the webinar, complete this form: